This soup tastes as good as it looks. This is a super cheap, nutritious, delicious, comforting soup that makes you feel really happy from the first to the last mouthful. It tastes so creamy and naughty with a sweet taste and hit of warmth from the chilli; a real sin free comfort meal. So simple to make and uber cheap too. Perfect for anyone trying to eat healthily on a budget.
- 750g frozen super sweet sweetcorn
- 2 yellow peppers (de-seeded)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 or 2 red chillies (dependent on how much heat you want)
- 1 ltr vegetable stock
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- We wack all ingredients into our soup maker, hit the smooth setting and BOOM. 21 min later we have our happiness in a bowl. This should serve 4 people, but is so delicious, you may be fighting each other for more.
- If you don’t have a soup maker, put everything in a pan. Cook until tender and then blitz with a hand blender.
- Cook a little extra sweetcorn to add to the soup at the end if you wish.