Stir Fry is a favourite in our house. This is a simple and quick meal to make; perfect on those nights when you don’t have much time. A bonus in our house is that even the kids love this!
A really fun meal to make. There is nothing better than making oodles of courgette and carrot noodles. Like messy play with food!
If you don’t own a spiralizer, I would highly recommend one. They are fantastic and so easy to use. Definitely one of our best buy gadgets.
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- 1 jumbo spring onion
- 2 courgettes
- 2 large carrots
- 2 red peppers
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red chilli
- 150g prawns
- Lemongrass (we used 2 tsp lazy lemongrass)
- 2cm cube of ginger
- pineapple (optional)
- Spiralize the courgette and carrot. If you don’t own a spiralizer then it is recommended to use a peeler and ribbon the courgette and carrot. Set aside for later.
- Heat the wok or large frying pan. Add the coconut oil, chop the onion and peppers. Add to the wok and cook for 2 min.
- Finely chop the chilli and garlic. Add to the wok with the lemongrass and grated ginger.
- Stir fry for around 5 min then add the prawns, courgette, carrot and pineapple.
- Cook for a further 3 min then serve and enjoy.