A huge thank you to the lovely Laura from A traveler’s Kitchen, for nominating us (Head4Fitness) for the Liebster Blog Award. In the true spirit of the Liebster Blog Award, we would like to nominate the following deserving blogs. In no particular order, please put your hands together for:
Robinson’s Strength and Endurance Coaching
Alex Curtis – Health & Fitness Specialist
Inside Out Health
Train. Inspire. Change.
How it Works
- You are nominated by another blogger, who has also been nominated.
- The nominator comes up with 11 questions, which the nominee is expected to answer.
- You must then come up with 11 questions of your own and pose them to your nominees. If the nominees choose to accept, they answer your questions, select blogs they would like to nominate, and then give them 11 questions
Here are the 11 questions Laura asked me:
What is your favourite place to travel?
Germany. Their Frühstück buffets are to die for! In our opinion, their way of life is perfect; working to live, not living to work.
What are your 3 favourite hobbies?
- Nordic Walking – Its not just for the older fraternity!
- Upcycling – Using Annie Sloane paints to turn furniture into something amazing.
- Cooking – Learning how to turn simple ingredients into tasty, delicious eats.
Why did you decide to start blogging?
We wanted to journal our road to a healthier lifestyle and hopefully influence others to do the same.
What are your biggest goals for 2016?
To accomplish our reasons for blogging.
If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
- T – I would like to be a psychologist.
- R – I would like to be a Director of Sport.
What is something you are afraid of?
- T – Dogs. Ironic because we have a Springer Spaniel.
- R – Not achieving my goals.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Germany. See question 1.
What is the biggest risk you have ever taken?
Getting in an aeroplane. Not a great fan of flying!
What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Being proud of what we have achieved and sharing it with others.
What motivates you the most?
Our children. Educating them to become healthy adults so they can pass it on to their children.
What is your favourite recipe?
Jamie Oliver’s Sweet Leek and Turkey Pie – A post Christmas favourite in our household.
Here are our questions for the bloggers we have nominated:
- If you could be anybody for one day, who would it be?
- What 5 things would you take with you to a desert island?
- Why are you blogging?
- What is your favourite song?
- If there was a movie to be made about you, which actor would play you?
- What is the best piece of blogging advice that you have learnt?
- Where in the World are you?
- What is your favourite holiday destination?
- Cat or dog?
- If you won the lottery, what would your first purchase be?
- Who is your idol?